Terms & Conditions
Energizer recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from our on-line visitors. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect the privacy of our on-line visitors. It is our intent to balance our legitimate business interests in collecting and using information received from and about you with your reasonable expectations of privacy. The following is the way we handle information learned about you from your visit to our website.
- Collective data
- Some Energizer web sites deposit certain bits of information called "cookies" in a visitor's computer. Cookies are sent back only to the website that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site. Cookies can tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. This technology does not collect personal identifiable information; the information collected is in an aggregate, non-identifiable form. With the information we can learn through this technology, we hope to improve our sites.
- Personally identifiable information
- Energizer collects personally identifiable information, such as names, addresses, E-mail addresses and the like, only when voluntarily provided by a website visitor. We will notify you as to the uses we intend to make of that information.
- Links to other sites
- As a resource to our visitors, Energizer provides links to other websites. We try to carefully choose websites which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, because websites can change so quickly, we can't guarantee the standards of every website link we provide or be responsible for the content of non-Energizer sites.
- We do not specifically collect information about children.